Apartments Virtual Tour
Our Independent Living Apartments are designed for those who want to maintain their active independence, while at the same time receive some relief from housekeeping and heavy cooking. Our apartments range in size from a 650 sq. ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, to an 1100 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, 2 bath.
Our Independent Living Apartments Include:
- Daily evening meal in our restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping services every other week
- All appliances, including washer and dryer
- Both a walk-in shower and a separate bath tub
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each room of apartment
- Designated storage unit
- Designated undercover parking space
- Emergency generator outlet in each room of the apartment
- Emergency call response system
Independent Apartment residents have access to our Assisted Living and Health Care Center accommodations, should their needs change.
Our Independent Apartments are available on a month-to-month rental, no entrance fee is required (although an entrance fee program is available if you prefer).
Included in your monthly rental is:
- All utilities, including local phone and basic cable
- Maintenance of your apartment and grounds
- Daily programs and activities
- Scheduled, group transportation
- Use of a variety of comfortable community areas on campus